20060423

Joss Whedon

Joss Sez: "And what of me? My short-lived series Firefly was the basis for the epic action film Serenity (now available on DVD! I have little or no shame), and the future will see even more incarnations of this visionary work, as it returns to TV as Serenity: The Firefly Years, then back to film as Firefly: Serenity's Sequel, back to TV as SereniFly, and finally end as the direct-to-eyeglasses series Choose a Damn Name Already. I promise it'll be as heartwarming and exciting as the original Serenity, now available on DVD. (Explain again this thing you call shame....)"


Amy at TVbloggin' sez: "Dear Joss --- Please come back to TV! We miss ya.


This was the obsession that started it all for me, and I will always feel that the television universe is not complete without a show from the Whedonverse included in the Prime Time TV listings."


Funny, the DVR suddenly started spitting out old Buffy's and I just can't seem to avert my eyes ...

No comments: